Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege is the newest installment of the acclaimed first-person shooter franchise, developed by the renowned Ubisoft Montreal studio for the new generation of home console and PC.
It is an exciting, new approach to the first-person shooter experience that puts tactical combat and masterful destruction at the center of the action. In Rainbow Six Siege, Counter-Terrorist Unit Operators lead teams through tense and thrilling combat scenarios, where success is achieved through smart preparation and strategic improvisation.
- THE COMPREHENSIVE SHOOTER EXPERIENCE:
- Multiplayer (PvP): Two teams of five CTU Operators go head-to-head in a multiplayer battle to secure the objective.
- Terrorist Hunt (PvE): One to five CTU Operators work together to engage highly skilled enemy AI in varying operations. The player(s) will be able to craft his own experience through multiple combinations of CTU Operators and game modes.
- Missions: Pre-set scenarios expose the player to the content and mechanics of the Siege and are specifically designed to be played solo as a Lone Wolf, but can also be played cooperatively with up to four friends.
- THE SIEGE GAMEPLAY: The Siege is a brand-new style of gameplay embracing the reality of counter-terrorist operatives across the world: intense and asymmetrical close-quarters combat between attackers and defenders. Defenders have the means to transform their environments into strongholds; they can trap, fortify, and create defensive systems to prevent breach by the attackers. To face this challenge, attackers now have a level of freedom unrivaled by any previous Rainbow Six game. Combining tactical maps, observation drones, and a new rappel system, they have more options than ever before to plan, attack, and defuse these situations.
- COUNTER-TERRORIST UNIT OPERATORS: Unique combat operators wield unique Siege abilities. Representing the best of global counter-terrorist units, these specialists carry out their dedicated roles with brutal efficiency and play crucial parts within their task forces.
- DESTRUCTION AS A TOOL: Destruction is at the heart of the Siege gameplay. Walls can be shattered to open new lines of fire and ceiling and floors can be breached, creating new access points for players. Destruction is meaningful, and mastering it is often the key to victory.
- TERRORIST HUNT: The long-awaited return of Terrorist Hunt (TerroHunt) brings a new threat into the world of Rainbow Six, the White Masks. Playable solo or cooperatively with up to four other players, TerroHunt places the player in hostile situations where there are gripping challenges, addictive replay value and advanced enemy AI around every corner. The "Siege Generator" mixes and matches variables to create unique TerroHunt operations - from mode, map, and time of day to objective locations and fortification presets.