Now you can own and operate your own auto repair service with Car Mechanic Simulator 2014. Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 gives you the behind the scenes view of the daily dealings at local garages and dealership repair shops.
- Interact with car owners seeking repairs
- Order parts and materials necessary to maintain inventory including used car parts to help keep consumer costs low
- Purchase repair manuals to enable you to work better, faster and earn more income!
- Work on eight different car models including Town Cars, Compacts, Sedans, SUVs, Family Cars, SUVs VANs, and Limousines
- Gain experience with over 120 different repairs including brakes, transmission fixes, body shop work, steering and alignment adjustments, chip tuning, diagnostic analysis, test drive pad, OBD scanning, oil changes, fix broken parts and engage in dozens of other tasks.
"Thank you, all ok."